The JBL AC599 loudspeaker is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 384 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and one 25 mm (1 in) exit/35 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The horn provides 90° by 90° coverage in vertical and horizontal orientation. High-slope passive crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled offaxis response.
The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of a MultiMount® or similar type mounting.
AC599 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- Robust 15mm enclosure with black textured finish
- 384 mm (15 in) LF transducer
- 90° x 90° Waveguide with a 25 mm (1 in) exit 35mm (1.5") diaphragm compression driver
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminals
- Multiple attachment points for ultimate flexibility