The JBL CBT 70JE-1 Extension for CBT 70J-1 is purposely designed for use with the CBT 70J-1, in a tough ﬁberglass-reinforced ABS enclosure. The speaker contains four low frequency drivers and a crossover network. The 500 W power handling and high sensitivity delivers powerful low frequency output.
When connected to a CBT 70J-1 speaker, the CBT 70JE-1 Extension provides extended bass response, extended pattern control, and increased sound output levels. The combined array system provides Constant Beamwidth Technology, which results in pattern control consistency.
The CBT 70JE-1 attaches to the top of the CBT 70J-1, utilizing the included coupler plate, resulting in a well controlled progressive line array with asymmetrical vertical coverage. This coverage produces a higher concentration of sound with a tighter pattern projecting to the far areas of the listening space.
- Ideal for use in auditoriums, lecture halls, stadiums, theme parks, and more
- Extended bass response to 45 Hz
- Extended pattern control (to 400 Hz for +/- 20° control, to 200 Hz for substantial off-axis cancellation)
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology, provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing
- Switchable voicing provides ﬂat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
** Cannot be used alone, must be combined with CBT 70J-1 Line Array Column Speaker **