The JBL Control 29AV-1 is a passive 8" shielded loudspeaker with a low-saturation transformer designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The 110W transformer allows the Control 29AV-1 to be driven by 70V, 100V, or 8-Ohm power amplifiers (available separately). Each Control 29AV-1 is equipped with a durable 8" Kevlar-cone woofer and a 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver, yielding a frequency response of 43 Hz to 15 kHz, and a continuous program power capacity of 300W. With a rotatable horn, the loudspeaker supports positioning for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn.
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 ohm thru.
- SonicGuard™ overload protection.
- 200 mm (8 in) Kevlar cone woofer,
25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals.
Available in black or white.