The JBL CSA1120Z provides a compact and powerful amplification solution for installed applications. The unit utilizes a universal switch-mode power supply and Crown's DriveCore technology to deliver reliable and efficient sound amplification.
The unit supports both 70 and 100V installations out of the box. It includes 1 x RJ45 connector for use with the company's CSR-V in-wall volume controls. Inputs are provided by mono sum RCA connectors and Euroblock. Outputs are provided by Euroblock connectors. Illuminated knobs provide visual feedback, and the universal power supply allows the amplifier to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. The amp also fulfills HARMAN's GreenEdge environmental initiative.
- 1 or 2 output channels with 40W, 80W, 120W per channel
- Built-in 70V and 100V
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleep mode disable function
- Energy-efficient amplifier
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings making knobs easy to see and use
- Supports the JBL CSR-V wall controller via Ethernet cable
- Universal power supply
- Includes Rack Mount Kit