The JBL CSA240Z provides a compact and powerful amplification solution for installed applications. The unit utilizes a universal switch-mode power supply and Crown's DriveCore technology to deliver reliable and efficient sound amplification.
The unit supports both 70 and 100V installations out of the box. It includes 2 x RJ45 connectors for use with the company's CSR-V in-wall volume controls. Inputs are provided by mono sum RCA connectors and Euroblock. Outputs are provided by Euroblock connectors. Illuminated knobs provide visual feedback, and the universal power supply allows the amplifier to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. The amp also fulfills HARMAN's GreenEdge environmental initiative.
- 8 inputs with 2 outputs of 40,80, 120-watts of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings, making them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL CSR-V module and standard Ethernet cable
- Priority muting
- Configurable output routing
- Utilizes Crown’s DriveCoreTM technology providing excellent audio performance with high efficiency
- Manufactured to lead-free ROHS standards, utilizing recycled metals, and using an energy-saving powder coat process
- Includes rack mounting kit