The JBL CSMA1120 is a mixer/amplifier with four mixer-channel inputs and one output channel. It's capable of reaching 120W of peak power with 15W per channel. The unit's front panel sports volume controls for each channel, as well as a master volume adjustment knob, bass and treble controls, and a power switch. The volume controls are illuminated so they can be seen and operated in darkened environments.
The amplifier, capable of driving both eight and four Ohm loads, can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. On its back panel you'll find the mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, speaker connections, Hi-Z and phantom power switches, and more. The unit is also equipped with a RJ45 connector for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls (available separately).
This Commercial Series mixer/amplifier boasts such features as voice activating ducking (useful for paging over background music), priority muting for channel one's input, and a sleep mode which automatically powers down the unit when no audible signal has been received for longer than 30 minutes. Also, with an auxiliary output, you may connect to an additional amplifier, though the master volume and tone controls will have no bearing on the resulting signal.
- 4 inputs with 1 output of 80 or 120-watts of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings, making them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL CSR-V module and standard Ethernet cable
- Priority muting
- Configurable output routing
- Utilizes Crown’s DriveCoreTM technology providing excellent audio performance with high efficiency
- Manufactured to lead-free ROHS standards, utilizing recycled metals, and using an energy-saving powder coat process
- Includes rack mounting kit