The QSC KW122 loudspeaker is a super-powerful and amazingly portable active speaker. It ptovides a big, clean, room-filling performance. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another KW122, via the balanced output.
It is extremely tough. You get premium-grade Baltic birch cabinet construction, a tough steel grille, cast-aluminum side handles, and even integrated M10 suspension points for flown installation. If you use speaker stands, then you'll definitely appreciate the Tilt-Direct pole-mounting system. This setup actually lets you dial in a downward tilt, so the speakers point at the audience and not at the back wall.
- 12-inch Woofer; 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Also functions as monitor floor wedge
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation