The Shure SLXD2/B58A is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with SLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with a Beta 58A dynamic capsule designed for close-up vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern that ensures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
The system operates on a 44 MHz UHF tuning range with 1760 frequencies available. The transmitter features a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or a rechargeable SB903 battery pack (available separately).
The SLXD2/B58A handheld transmitter delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio quality and reliable RF performance in a lightweight, yet durable aluminum housing. It is well suited for use in small- to medium-sized venues and houses of worship or with A/V installations in a conference, educational, or corporate facilities.
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit digital audio.
- The Beta 58A features a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output.
- The hardened steel-mesh grille resists wear and abuse.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the Beta 58A capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the SM58, KSM8, and Beta 87A capsules.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- An easy-to-read LCD shows important information.
- 1/10mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Operates for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries.
- The optional SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers convenient power management with zero memory effect and precision metering in hours and minutes on the transmitter's LCD screen.
- The SBC203 dual-battery station charges two SB903 batteries at once—it fits the external contacts on the transmitter so you don't have to remove the batteries to recharge.