The Shure SLXD4 isa single-channel digital wireless receiver housed in a rugged, metal half-rack chassis with two removable antennas and compatible with the SLX-D Series transmitters. It is ideally suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or long-term installations for small- to medium-sized venues, event spaces, conference rooms, houses of worship, and education facilities.
The SLXD4 delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio with a wide dynamic range for natural vocal reproduction to presenters, vocalists, clergy, lecturers, and performers. It operates in the UHF band and uses Digital Predictive Switching Diversity technology to protect the transmission from interference and deliver a solid, reliable RF signal without dropouts.
The all-metal, rackmount SLXD4 receiver features an intuitive LCD interface with meters for RF, battery status, and audio output. It also offers 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning and IR sync to easily link the transmitter and receiver to the same frequency.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- Rugged metal construction