- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–780T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting field–proven deployment.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
The Kramer TP-780T is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP−780T converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.