- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™ and uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables. Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- Power Connect — The VM–1H4C provides power to the twisted pair receivers when they are within 270ft (90m) of the transmitter.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Serial Command Handling — Receives serial commands transparently via the RS–232 port and the TP link.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
The Kramer VM-1H4C is a high−quality 1:4 twisted pair distribution amplifier for HDMI signal to PoC Long−reach DGKat signals. The unit receives serial commands and IR signals transparently via the RS−232 port and the TP link. It reclocks and equalizes the input signal and distributes it to four DGKat TP outputs.