- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphics channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- EDID Handling — Acquires the EDID from one output, from all connected outputs (auto–mix) or uses a default EDID.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- HDMI Support — With Deep Color, x.v.Color™, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, IR remote & RS–232.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
The Kramer VM-24HC is a high−performance switcher and distribution amplifier for HDMI signals. The unit accepts one of two HDMI inputs and distributes the selected signal to four HDMI outputs.