The Church Sound Store wants to make certain you are completely satisfied with your order by offering a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it for a full refund of the product purchase price less shipping costs. Please adhere to the following guidelines to assure your complete 100% money-back guarantee:
Products must be returned as new and returned in the manufacturer's original carton. Please be sure to include all manuals, disks, cables and warranty cards that accompanied the item(s). Please use the original packaging (including all inserts, manuals and accessories) provided by the Church Sound Store.
Products in perfect "like new" condition will receive an exchange or refund for the full product purchase price (less shipping and handling) if returned within 30 days from the purchase date. Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses to and from us on returns. Items originally sent via "free shipping" will be charged for the outgoing shipping on returns. On defective items, we will gladly pay the shipping charges to return it to us.
The Church Sound Store will only accept items that are returned without signs of "wear and tear" and with all of the "original contents and packaging".
- "Wear and tear" refers to any damage that was not present when the merchandise was received - rack mounting damage, scratches, bumps, dents, etc.
- "Original contents and packaging" consist of any included parts and accessories, as well as the warranty card and manual without user's notes or markings. Packaging includes all inner and outer packaging, complete with the original barcode affixed.
Items that are not returned under these stated conditions will be subject to at least a minimum 15% restocking fee (of the purchase price) depending upon the condition of returned merchandise or deemed non-returnable as determined by the Church Sound Store.
The following items are exceptions to our standard return policy:
- Returns are not allowed on custom, special-order/non-stock, closeout, clearance, used or discontinued merchandise, tape, gel, lamps, chemicals, or on bids and contracts.
- Personal-use items that are used at your mouth or in your ear cannot be returned once opened or used due to health laws. This includes vocal microphones (head-worn, ear-worn, handheld or otherwise), ear plugs, and in-ear earphones/monitors or headphones.
- Blank recording media cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility they have been used. This includes cassettes, DAT, CD, DVD, MiniDisc, removable memory cards, and hard drives.
- Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVDs, sample libraries, sound expansion boards, computer hardware, plug-ins and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
The Church Sound Store ultimately reserves the right of approval for a full refund based on the condition of any returned item.
Initiating a Return:
Please follow these steps to return your item(s):
- Get your Return Authorization (RA) number. Contact our Returns Department at 888-933-8810 or email email@example.com
A Return Authorization number will be issued and will expire 30 days from your original order purchase date.
- Package all items, cables, manuals, disks, warranty cards, accessories, ties, wrappings, etc. in the original manufacturer's carton as supplied by the Church Sound Store.
- Please be sure to place your RA number clearly on the shipping label.
- Ship all returns to:
Church Sound Store
c/o Audiobahn, Inc.
Attn: RA #________
871 N. Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19464