All prices listed are priced as "cash with order".
- “Cash” means a company check, certified check/bank draft or VISA/Master Card/Discover/American Express (We cannot accept international credit cards). Please note; the processing of a check can delay your shipment 7-14 days.
- “With Order” means that payment is due immediately upon placement of your order. Open account terms can be arranged with an approved credit application and is reserved for local installation clients.
The prices listed may have typographical errors and prices are subject to change without notice. Posted prices may have a manufacturer’s price increase which has not yet been posted. Special prices may be limited to certain merchandise, certain time periods and limited quantities in stock.
Cancellations of any special ordered merchandise will not be honored. Special orders include any item that is built to order by the manufacturer.
The Church Sound Store itself gives no warranty, expressed or implied, including those related to function for a particular purpose. All warranties are with the manufacturer.
We do offer warranty and non-warranty bench service on many of the brands we sell. If you experience a failure on any item, please call us first to see if you will be served better by the manufacturer or by us.
The Church Sound Store wants to make certain you are completely satisfied with your order by offering a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it for a full refund of the product purchase price less shipping costs. Please adhere to the following guidelines to assure your complete 100% money-back guarantee:
Products must be returned as new and returned in the manufacturer's original carton. Please be sure to include all manuals, disks, cables and warranty cards that accompanied the item(s). Please use the original packaging (including all inserts, manuals and accessories) provided by the Church Sound Store.
Products in perfect "like new" condition will receive an exchange or refund for the full product purchase price (less shipping and handling) if returned within 30 days from the purchase date. Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses to and from us on returns. Items originally sent via "free shipping" will be charged for the outgoing shipping on returns. On defective items, we will gladly pay the shipping charges to return it to us.
The Church Sound Store will only accept items that are returned without signs of “wear and tear” and with all of the “original contents and packaging”.
- “Wear and tear” refers to any damage that was not present when the merchandise was received - rack mounting damage, scratches, bumps, dents, etc.
- “Original contents and packaging” consist of any included parts and accessories, as well as the warranty card and manual without user's notes or markings. Packaging includes all inner and outer packaging, complete with the original barcode affixed.
Items that are not returned under these stated conditions will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee (of the purchase price) depending upon the condition of returned merchandise or deemed non-returnable as determined by the Church Sound Store. Restocking fee's can vary and may be up to 25% on some items.
The following items are exceptions to our standard return policy:
- Returns are not allowed on custom, special-order/non-stock, closeout, clearance, used or discontinued merchandise, tape, gel, lamps, chemicals, or on bids and contracts.
- Personal-use items that are used at your mouth or in your ear cannot be returned once opened due to health concerns. This includes all microphones, ear plugs, and in-ear earphones/monitors or headphones.
- Blank recording media cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility they have been used. This includes cassettes, DAT, CD, DVD, MiniDisc, removable memory cards, and hard drives.
- Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVDs, sample libraries, sound expansion boards, computer hardware, plug-ins and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
The Church Sound Store ultimately reserves the right of approval for a full refund based on the condition of any returned item.
Initiating a Return:
You need to return your order. What do you do now?
Please follow these steps to return your item(s):
- Get your Return Authorization (RA) number. Contact our Returns Department at 888-933-8810 or email email@example.com
A Return Authorization number will be issued and will expire 30 days from your original order purchase date.
- Package all items, cables, manuals, disks, warranty cards, accessories, ties, wrappings, etc. in the original manufacturer’s carton as supplied by the Church Sound Store.
- Please be sure to place your RA number clearly on the shipping label.
- Ship all returns to:
Church Sound Store
Attn: RA #________
871 N. Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
We do not accept orders on our web site for shipment outside of the USA. This includes orders shipped to Puerto Rico or APO/FPO boxes or other US territories.