The JBL Control 19CS is a passive 8" in-ceiling installation subwoofer with SonicGuard overload protection circuitry designed to deliver reliable low-frequency reinforcement for foreground music systems in a variety of venues ranging from boardrooms to bistros. When driven by 8-Ohm power amplifiers (available separately), these subwoofers provide a program power capacity of 200W. Each Control 19CS is equipped with a durable 8" polypropylene woofer capable of covering the low-frequency range from 42 to 200 Hz.
- Unique Nested Chamber™ design and Linear Dynamic Aperture™ port design delivers high output from a compact enclosure.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability.
- Component: Long excursion 200 mm (8 in) driver.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy stocking.
- Simple installation and wire connection method.
Available in white only. Sold in Pairs.