The JBL Control 31 utilizes high-power components, computer optimized horn, and a complex network to achieve a smooth, powerful high-fidelity performance, extended bandwidth, and a well-controlled and defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker. The Control 31 features a 10" low-frequency driver with a pure butyl rubber surround, 2" high-temperature fiberglass voice coil for high sensitivity, high-output capability, and stability. The high-output, high-frequency compression driver has a unique patented design, high-temperature polymer diaphragm, and fluid-cooling for high-output levels with low distortion.
• 250 mm (10 in) woven fiberglass cone LF driver with 52 mm (2 in) voicecoil.
• High-output 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1 in) exit, unique (patented) design and high-temperature polymer diaphragm.
- 250 Watt capability (in 8Ω thru setting), plus 150 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V distributed lines,
with 8Ω thru bypass.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- Highly outdoor-capable design with included WeatherMax™ multi-layer grille and optional marine-kit grille for salt-air environments.
- 110° x 110° symmetrical coverage.
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Included sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals for secure connection.
Available in black or white.
2-Year Limited Warranty on Enclosures 5-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics