The Audix M1250B measures 2.1" in length and contains an integrated preamplifier. It features a highly sensitive capsule and wide frequency response suitable for capturing both vocals and instruments. The M1250B offers a cardioid polar pattern, providing off-axis signal and feedback rejection while offering a generous pickup area at the front of the capsule. The microphone can be used for a wide variety of applications, including choir capturing, overhead cymbals, speech, ambient room capturing, and percussion. There is an included detachable 25-foot long cable with mini XLR-female and standard XLR-male connections. The package also includes a microphone stand adapter, a hanging clip, and an external foam windscreen.
- The miniature condenser microphone measures 2.1" in length and can be easily and inconspicuously mounted on instruments.
- A cardioid polar pattern provides off-axis signal and feedback rejection while offering a generous pickup area at the front of the capsule.
- The microphone is immune to noise caused by radio frequency interference from nearby wireless devices.
- There is a fully integrated internal preamplifier and a detachable 25' XLR cable
- Available in black or white